All Blue, Mavi’s most sustainable collection yet, reflects our love of nature in various ways and drives a change in shopping habits by instilling an awareness about sustainable products in the consumers. The All Blue collection, which doubled in size and scope last year, is made with innovative techniques and sustainable, upcycled materials, and using less water and energy.
The products in Mavi’s All Blue collection are made with sustainable organic, recycled or BCI-certified cotton, recycled polyester, TENCEL™ modal and lyocell, cottonized hemp, and upcycled materials. The sustainable fiber content in fabrics is shaped around Mavi's quality focus, design approach, and product performance specifications.
* Better Cotton currently does not monitor physical traceability to the final product. However, licensed Better Cotton farmers receive benefits equivalent to the quantity of cotton sourced through the Better Cotton system.
All Blue products contain sustainable fibers and are made with efficient technologies that consume less water and energy than conventional production techniques.
With our strategic manufacturing partner ERAK and TAYEKS, compared to last year;
• Minimal water consumption with hemp fibers grown only with rainwater
• Recycled cotton, threads and materials
• Bio-based nutshell buttons
• Reduced energy consumption with fewer processes
• Breathable, soft, comfortable and durable jeans with Comfort fabric technology
• “Best Sustainable Collection” award at The Rivet Awards
Esra Gülmen embraces an artistic approach that fuses typography and illustration to address everyday problems and concepts in a simple yet striking manner. In a new collaboration with Mavi, she brings her nature-themed designs to a sustainable eco-friendly collection.More >
Within the scope of the All Blue collection which we continue to develop environment-friendly products for a sustainable future, we designed Mavi Pro Sport, a collection made with Repreve® blend fabrics. In total, 593,750 plastic bottles were recycled, which corresponds to eight bottles per product in the Pro Sport collection.
The eco-friendly fabrics are made with Repreve® recycled performance fiber of Unifi, the trusted, sustainable global solutions provider and one of the most advanced recycling facilities in the US. These fabrics are not only breathable, but they also have wicking and thermal regulation properties while meeting superior health and hygiene standards with the OEKO-TEX Annex 6 certification.